Very good condition and full working order. Comes with matching stool.
May have some minor marks around the body as you would expect from used piano. Please check photos and demonstration video.
Three world-class grand pianos in a single instrument
Get the sounds of the highly acclaimed concert grand pianos, the "Shigeru Kawai EX" and the legendary "EX" as well as the two metre model, the "Shigeru Kawai SK-5" in your very own home. Play these fantastic grand pianos on the first class "Grand Feel II" wooden key action and discover the natural sound provided by the newly developed speaker system or with our new SHS headphone technology.
Grand Feel II wooden-key action with Ebony & Ivory Touch key surfaces and ‘Let-Off’ mechanism.
The CA67 digital piano utilises Kawai’s latest Grand Feel II wooden-key keyboard action, which draws upon over 85 years of acoustic piano craftsmanship to provide an exceptionally realistic playing experience. As with a grand piano, all eighty-eight black and white keys are crafted entirely from long pieces of wood, pivoting on a central balance pin in a smooth, seesaw-like motion. The Grand Feel II keys are longer than any other digital piano keyboard action, with the pivot point distance matching that of a Kawai grand piano. When the front of a key is pressed down, the rear rises, throwing a hammer which plays the note. These metal hammers have been micro-engineered to optmise their centre of gravity, and are graded in size and weight to replicate the heavier bass and lighter treble notes of an acoustic grand piano. The forward and backward movements of each hammer are precisely measured using triple-sensor technology, providing faster key repetition, improved responsiveness, and enhanced playing realism. In addition to grade-weighted hammers, the Grand Feel II action also features counterweights placed within each key. As with an acoustic piano, these finely balanced weights help to lighten the touch of the keyboard during pianissimo passages, while adding a feel of greater substance when playing with force. The Grand Feel II keyboard action even reproduces the subtle let-off sensation felt when playing the keys of a grand piano very softly, satisfying the expectations of even the most discerning pianists. Finally, the Grand Feel II keyboard action features Kawai’s Ebony & Ivory Touch key surfaces. These finely textured materials gently absorb moisture to assist playing control, and possess a natural, matte finish that is smooth, but not slippery.
Shigeru Kawai SK-EX, SK-5, andKawai EX instruments reproducedwithHarmonic Imaging XL 88-key sampling
The CA67 digital piano captures the magnificent tone of Kawai’s flagship Shigeru Kawai SK-EX full concert, and Shigeru Kawai SK-5 medium-sized grand pianos. Widely regarded as the ‘premier pianos of Japan’, Shigeru Kawai instruments grace the stages of concert halls and musical institutions throughout the world, and are prized for their exceptional tonal clarity. In addition, the CA67 also features the distinctive sound of Kawai’s highly acclaimed EX concert grand piano, which has frequently been selected by professional pianists in such prestigious events as the Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Rubinstein international piano competitions, among others. All three instruments have been carefully recorded, meticulously analysed, and faithfully reproduced with full 88-key sampling using the latest Harmonic Imaging™ XL sound technology. This unique process accurately recreates the broad dynamic range of the original grand pianos, affording pianists an extraordinary level of expressiveness ranging from the softest pianissimo to the strongest, boldest fortissimo.
Strong selection of additional instrument sounds
Supplementing the realistic acoustic piano voices, the CA67 digital piano also features an excellent selection of additional instrument sounds, ranging from electric pianos and drawbar and church organs, to strings, human choirs, and even atmospheric synth-style pads, inviting musicians to add greater variety to their performances. Furthermore, the Dual playing mode also allows two different sounds, such as grand piano and strings, to be layered together, while the Split and Four Hands modes divide the keyboard into two independent sections. The volume balances for each playing mode can also be adjusted quickly and easily using the real-time panel controls.
Virtual Technician adjustments to personalise the instrument’s character
The CA67 digital pianos’ Virtual Technician feature allows various characteristics of the selected acoustic piano, electric piano, or harpsichord sound to be shaped at the touch of a button, with settings to adjust voicing and regulation, string, damper, and cabinet resonances, and subtle hammer, damper, and key release noises. It is even possible to adjust the precise tuning and volume of individual notes, before storing one’s personalised instrument configuration to memory.
USB to Device functionality, withMP3/WAV file recording and playback
The CA67 digital piano is equipped with USB connectors that not only allow these instruments to be connected to a computer for MIDI use, but also to load and save data to USB memory devices directly. This ‘USB to Device’ feature allows instrument settings or recorded songs stored in internal memory to be saved to USB for posterity, or standard MIDI files (SMF) downloaded from the internet to be conveniently played back without additional hardware. USB memory devices can also be used to play back MP3 or WAV audio files, allowing musicians to learn the chords or melody for a new piece, or to simply play along with their favourite songs. It is even possible to save performances as MP3 or WAV files for emailing to friends and family, listening to on the move, or for further editing using an audio workstation.
Wide range of connectivity options
The CA67 digital piano features a variety of connectivity options, with Line-level output jacks that allow the instrument to be enjoyed in larger settings such as churches and schools. Standard MIDI and ‘USB to Host’ connectors ensure flexibility when using computers and other electronic instruments, while the stereo Line-in connector provides a convenient method of mixing in audio from a laptop, tablet, or other digital device.
- 88 wooden keys with Ivory/Ebony key surfaces, Grand Feel II action with Let-Off and Triple Sensor
- Internal Sounds
- Sound Source
- Harmonic Imaging™ XL (HI-XL), 88-key piano sampling, Grands: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX, SK-5
- Virtual Technician
- Voicing (incl. User Voicing per key), Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped Strings Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect (incl. Key-Off Release), Hammer Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard Simulation, Decay Time, Soft Pedal Depth, Touch Curve (incl. User Curve), Temperament (incl. User Temperament), Key of Temperament, Stretch Tuning, User Tuning, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Minimum Touch
- max. 256 notes
- Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Reverb Parameters
- Reverb Depth, Reverb Time
- Stereo Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Phaser, Rotary, Combination Effects x 4, Amplified Effects x 3
- Effect Parameters
- Dry/Wet, Time, Speed, Mono/Stereo, Accel./Rotary Speed – Parameters depend on effect.
- Keyboard Modes
- Dual Mode, Split Mode, Four Hand Mode (Volume/Balance adjustable)
- Touch Curves
- Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- Equal Temperament (Equal Piano Only), Pure Temperament (Major), Pure Temperament (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal Temperament (Flat), Equal Temperament (Equal Stretch), USER Temperament
- USB functions: Audio Playback
- MP3: 32 kHz/44.1 kHz/48 kHz, Mono/Stereo, Bit Rate: 8-320 kBit/s (constant & variable) WAV: 32 kHz/44.1 kHz/48 kHz, Mono/Stereo
- USB functions: Audio Recording
- MP3: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo, 192 kBit/s (constant) WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo, 1,411 kBit/s (uncompressed)
- Internal Recorder
- 10 Songs, 2 Tracks, max. 90.000 notes
- 10 beats, tempo, volume, plus 100 drum rhythms
- 16 memories
- Further USB functions
- Load Internal Song, Load Registration, Load User Memory, Save Internal Song, Save SMF Song, Save Registration, Save User Memory, Rename File, Delete File, Format USB, Convert Song to Audio, Overdub Audio
- External Media
- USB Stick, USB Disk Drive, USB Harddisk
- Other Features
- SHS heaphone system, Headphone type, Key/Song Transpose, Tone Control (incl. User EQ), Speaker Volume, Phones Volume, Line In Volume, Line Out Volume, Audio Recorder Gain, Wall EQ, Tuning, Damper Hold, Four Hands, LCD Contrast, User Memory, Factory Reset, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On/Off, Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM#, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi-timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off
- Lesson Function
- 542 songs in total. Czerny, Burgmüller, Beyer, Bach, Chopin and Hanon (incl. printed score); Alfred books without printed score. Additional finger excersises with 4 scales (Major, n.Minor, h.Minor, m.Minor), 2 Arpeggio-, 2 Cadence- and 2 Chord practises each in all keys with scoring system
- Piano Music
- 29 Songs
- Concert Magic Songs
- 128 x 64 pixel LCD with backlight
- Grand Feel Pedal System: Sustain (with half-pedal support), Soft, Sostenuto.
- Key Cover
- yes, hidden type
- Music Rack
- extra large with leather surface
- LINE IN (3,5mm Stereo), LINE IN level adjustable, LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), LINE OUT control, headphones x 2 (3,5mm Stereo and 6,3mm Stereo), MIDI (IN/OUT), USB to Host, USB to Device
- Sound System
- 2 x 13cm + 2 x 8x12cm Top Speaker + 2 x 5cm Tweeter
- Output Power
- 2 x 50W
- Power Consumption
- Dimensions in cm
- 145,5 (W) x 46,5 (D) x 92,5 (H)
- Weight in kg
- Premium Black satin, Premium Rosewood, Premium White satin