Perfect working condition. Comes with user's manual and song book. Also comes with black heigh regulated stool.
Yamaha Corporation is a Japanese company with a wide range of products and services, mainly musical instruments and electronics. Now we will have the review of the Yamaha YDP-144 B Arius. This piano is a top seller and I always include it in my top selection of the best digital pianos. This is a very balanced digital piano for an appropriate price. One of the best values for the money.
- 88-note GHS keyboard with matte black key tops (the GHS is the same weighted keyboard that is included in bestsellers such as the Yamaha P125)
- Yamaha CFX piano sound. Superior engraving technology compared to inferior models
- Three factors that help enhance the experience of playing this piano and make it more like playing an acoustic piano:
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: When you turn down the volume on a digital piano, the lower and higher frequencies are not heard well. IAC helps balance this frequency imbalance so that they sound even.
- Acoustic Optimizer – Detects speaker connections, measures distances from the listening position, and automatically optimizes speaker settings, such as volume balance and acoustic parameters, to suit the room
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Interesting feature that adjusts the distance between you and the piano when you play with headphones so you have the feeling that the sound comes from the piano and make the experience of playing the piano even more real.
- 192 notes of polyphony. More than enough to play all the pieces we want. Polyphony, that’s how many notes can be played at once.
- 10 sounds.
- Reverb and damping resonance.
- Duo mode
- Key-Off samples (escape effect of acoustic pianos, which is the bounce of the hammer and the type of attack that can be made with the mechanism of a piano)
- 2 track recording (1 song). It’s very useful to be able to record what you play, especially if you want to hear how you played a piece later or want to record something fast without having to use the computer.
- 3 pedals, including the sustain pedal, which is the most important to keep the note in time.
- 10 sound demonstrations and 50 pre-recorded songs
- Keyboard cover
- USB to host connection (very important MIDI connection for the computer).
- 2 headphone jacks (so two people can play).
- Speaker system: 2 x 8W (enough power to rehearse at home, or with friends)
- Dimensions: 1357 x 815 x 422 mm
- Weight: 38 Kg.