Yamaha's CLP-370 offers unparalleled expressive capabilities thanks to its Pure CF Sampling coupled with 4-level Dynamic Stereo Sampling. The resemblance to the performance of a grand piano is even further enhanced thanks to the Natural Wood (NW) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops which offers a touch that is virtually indistinguishable from the ivory keyboard of a concert grand piano.
The Built-in LAN port enables the CLP-370 to be connected to the Internet directly for a wide variety of streaming piano radio programs and a selection of well-known method and exercise pieces.
- Includes colour-matching piano bench
- Natural Wood (NW) keyboard with real-wood white keys and synthetic ivory keytops
- Pure CF Sampling with 4-level Advanced Wave Memory (AWM)
- Dynamic Stereo Sampling Stereo Sustain samples and Key-Off samples
- LAN port for Internet Direct Connection
- USB connections for USB memory and for computer MIDI setups
What makes the CLP370 special ?
The piano sample is dynamically sampled. On a real piano when you play a note soft it is soft and quiet, when you hit it hard it is loud and bright. This is what makes an acoustic instrument special. A Clavinova is a copy of an acoustic instrument, the closer we can get to the character of the real instrument, the better the Clavinova will sound. Bear in mind that the dynamic stereo samples are taken from a top of the range Yamaha concert grand.
The Yamaha CLP370 has 4 steps of dynamic sampling, greater storage bank of samples and 128 note polyphony . The amplification is significantly improved having seperate amplifiers for bass and treble and 4 speakers instead of 2. The record facility is 16 track as opposed to 2 and you have the full complement of XG voices. this allows you to play midi files on the instrument- great fun !
The Yamaha CLP370 is available in 3 finishes
The USB to Device facility means that you can save all your songs on a USB Stick, this is a really cool feature
- 88-note graded hammer action keyboard GH3
- 38 +480 voices XG
- Dynamically Stereo Sampled Piano 4 steps
- Dual voice and Split voice feature
- 128-note polyphony
- 60Watts x2 + 20watts x 2 : stereo amplification system
- Digital Reverb-Chorus-Brilliance
- 2 track song facility with 3 song capacity
- 3 foot pedals
- MIDI In/Out/Thru USB to host and USB to device
- 50 Built in Demonstration Piano Songs with Sheet Music
- A great looking new cabinet design with sliding key cover and folding music rest
- Available in Rosewood Mahogany and Cherrywood
- Headphone socket for silent practice (headphones optional extra)
|Width :1418mm (55 13/16\")||Height : 915 mm (36 \")||Depth : 520mm (20 1/2\")|
Weight : 91kgs 200lb 5/8 oz