Yamaha technicians selected a Yamaha CFIIIS full concert grand with the best sound quality and finely tuned it under the best conditions. Then, they used unique Pure CF Sampling* technique to sample all of its sounds in order to create the new CLP300 Series piano sound. As a result, you enjoy the same natural tonal variety as a Yamaha acoustic concert grand piano.
The voice of an acoustic grand piano changes according to how it is played. Yamaha's sounds are sampled according to keystroke strength for each key at 10 levels or more. The Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Dynamic Stereo Sampling technology analyzes these samples. Then, it selects three to five levels* that best match your subtle touch on the keyboard. This enables you to directly transmit the delicate movements of your fingertips into expressive sound.
Key-Off samples provide the delicate sound keys make when they are released. Stereo Sustain samples recreate the resonances of strings and soundboard when the damper pedal is pressed. String Resonance samples provided the rich tones produced when one hammered string causes related strings to ring out in harmony. Using these comprehensive gradations, CLP300 Series models can realistically reproduce the complex sounds of a grand piano.
NEW! Yamaha's unique Tri-Amp System
This proprietary Tri-Amp System improves sound quality by using three separate amplifiers for the high, middle and low frequency ranges. Yamaha audio professionals, with their expertise of Yamaha acoustic equipment in studios and halls, extensively explored the optimal balance of the 3-system amplifier to reproduce the natural tones of the piano. The result is greater amp efficiency, lower distortion and better frequency response across the entire sound spectrum. It also maximizes the benefits of Pure CF Sampling.
Here's a convenient extra: connectors for optional headphones, so you can practice without worrying about how loud you're playing. The two headphone jacks let you and a friend enjoy private duets.
USB connectivity* for storing and playing music
Insert an optional USB storage device into the USB port to save and transfer your performances.
The music book "50 Greats for the Piano" contains the printed music for the built-in songs and is included with all new CLP300 Series models.
Other Great Features
- Polished Mahogany / Polished Ebony
- 88-key NW (Natural Wood) keyboard (wood is used for the white keys)
- Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- Backlit LCD
- Pure CF Sampling
- 5-step AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) Dynamic Stereo Sampling tone generation with Stereo Sustain samples, Key-Off samples and String Resonance
- 38 + 480 XG Voices
- 128-note polyphony
- Split, Dual
- Digital Effects (Reverb / Chorus / DSP / Brilliance)
- 16-track recording
- Internal Flash ROM for song memory
- USB TO HOST and USB TO DEVICE (2, Selectable)
- 7 temperaments
- Amplifier (35W + 20W + 20W) x 2 + 12W x 2
- Speaker System 6 5/16" + 3 1/8" + 1" (dome) x 2 + 3 1/8" x 2
- Tri-Amp System
- Internet Direct Connection
- Three foot pedals
- MIDI IN / OUT / THRU
- Sliding key cover
- Music clips
- Dual headphone jacks
- Headphone hanger
- LAN port
- 50 built-in demonstration piano songs with sheet music
- 88-note graded hammer action keyboard GH3
- 38 +480 voices XG
- Dynamically Stereo Sampled Piano 4 steps
- Dual voice and Split voice feature
- 128-note polyphony
- 60Watts x2 + 20watts x 2 : stereo amplification system
- Digital Reverb-Chorus-Brilliance
- 2 track song facility with 3 song capacity
- 3 foot pedals
- MIDI In/Out/Thru USB to host and USB to device
- 50 Built in Demonstration Piano Songs with Sheet Music
- A great looking new cabinet design with sliding key cover and folding music rest
- Available in Polished Ebony and Polished Mahogany
- Headphone socket for silent practice (headphones optional extra)
|Width :1418mm (55 13/16\\\")||Height : 915 mm (36 \\\")||Depth : 520mm (20 1/2\\\")|
Weight : 91kgs 200lb 5/8 oz